The Consecration: Russia vs. The World: Yes or No?
(01-13-2016, 02:30 PM)GangGreen Wrote:
(01-13-2016, 01:18 AM)Leonhard Wrote:
(01-12-2016, 05:32 PM)GangGreen Wrote: Well, she said that it had been accepted.  Accepted isn't the same as fulfilled. It could mean that the consecration that was done provided for many graces, but not to the extent of which was promised as it was done in an incomplete sense.

Have you considered that the response of the laity was just too little? I mean its not as if all, or even a tenth of all Catholics are praying a daily rosary to make reperations against her immaculate heart.

Sure, it's possible. but who knows? There is part of me that wonders what 2017 holds though. 100 years. If we are to follow the example of France when commanded to consecrate to the Sacred Heart, we know how bad things can turn out.

It does make me wonder what the significance of France and Russia are though. We once knew France to be the Eldest Daughter of the Church. Russia is more or less the seat of Orthodoxy (largest group by population). France was to be consecrated to the Sacred Heart, Russia to the Immaculate Heart. Interesting mysteries.

That's interesting indeed. As I said another thread I believe each nation has its role, its particular character, etc.

If we are so blessed as to be on the side of the elect in the Last Judgment it will certainly be nice to see each nation being revealed as they are, their particular character inside Christendom, perhaps the hidden unities, etc.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Consecration: Russia vs. The World: Yes or No? - by Renatus Frater - 01-13-2016, 04:08 PM