Life, Time, and Other Big Questions
Hi all,
I know its been awhile since I've started any major threads around here let alone one that doesn't relate to my former favorite topic to vent about. I've been thinking a lot lately since time is passing by. One of my closest grandparents passed away and now the other is battling pancreatic cancer. They really were very positive influences in my life and with them passing on I feel as though a big part of my life is going with them. My only regret is I wish I had kept a journal of all the good times.

I'm not sure if the world today sucks more then it did when I was growing up or I was just less aware of it then. Visiting my grandparents always cleared my head when I was younger and my frustrations then were so much less. I can't even imagine what it's going to be like 10 years from now.

I've also been thinking a lot lately about what time is and what it means both in heaven and on Earth. Any good resources on the subject? This probably sounds like a crazy man's rant, but I guess I'm just trying to make sense of life and its purpose.

Messages In This Thread
Life, Time, and Other Big Questions - by divinesilence80 - 01-26-2016, 12:20 AM
Re: Life, Time, and Other Big Questions - by Paul - 01-27-2016, 02:10 AM