More Messages From Argentina
Your one "Argentinian Priest" not withstanding, here are a few others with conflicting viewpoints, it would seem:

Quote: MiracleHunter.com

Apparitions of San Nicolas Approved by Bishop

Catholic News Agency Interviews "Miracle Hunter" Michael O'Neill

(CNA) What began with glowing rosaries and the rediscovery of a statue of the Virgin Mary in Argentina has now been approved by the local bishop as a series of apparitions that are “of supernational origin” and worthy of belief.

And the designation is deeply significant, recognizing the messages of Our Lady of the Rosary of San Nicolas, which exhort peace and give dire warnings, one miracle researcher says.

Bishop Hector Cardelli of San Nicolas in Argentina’s Buenos Aires province made the announcement May 22 at the conclusion of a Mass during the well-attended pilgrimage to the Shrine of Our Lady of the Rosary of San Nicolas.

The bishop has investigated the contents of the apparitions through 1990.

“(I)n my twelfth year of pastoring San Nicolas and, having followed with faith and responsibility the Marian events that I have known about since the very beginning, I have reached the decision to recognize them for my diocese,” Bishop Hector said.

“I recognize the supernatural nature of the happy events with which God through his beloved daughter, Jesus through his Most Holy Mother, the Holy Spirit through his beloved spouse, has desired to lovingly manifest himself in our diocese.”

Michael O’Neil, a miracle researcher and author of Exploring the Miraculous who runs the website MiracleHunter.com, told CNA that the approval is significant. It means that the messages from the apparitions are not only approved for the faithful to read, he explained: the bishop is saying the events were in fact actual miraculous apparitions.

Continue reading the CNA artlcle

EWTN News Interviews Miracle Hunter about San Nicolas Apparitions
Michael O'Neill, interviewed by EWTN News Nightly about the recent approval of the apparitions of San Nicolas, Argentina (1983-1990)
Watch video >

Other interviews about the San Nicolas apparitions

Relevant Radio, The Drew Mariani Show - Listen
SiriusXM, The Jennifer Fulwiler Show - Listen
Ave Maria Radio, Kresta in the Afternoon - Listen
EWTN, Morning Glory - Listen

Messages In This Thread
More Messages From Argentina - by Zedta - 06-21-2016, 08:55 AM
Re: More Messages From Argentina - by Zedta - 07-01-2016, 11:51 AM
Re: More Messages From Argentina - by Zedta - 07-01-2016, 12:35 PM