Christians should apologize for helping to marginalize gays, Pope says
(07-01-2016, 11:26 AM)spikepaga Wrote: You have to understand that we have always been marginalized until recently.  The parades and gay culture all happens because we can not relate to straight men and find community and fellowship with each other.  The whole glorification of gay culture HAS NOTHING to do with gay people themselves. How could it? We are such a minuscule percentage of the population....the glorification of gay culture has happened because of STRAIGHT people with an agenda who hav  managed to brainwash a lot of other straight people. If you look at gays from a long time ago like Tennessee Williams, Oscar Wilde and others , they may have not led exemplary lives, but THEY KNEW WHAT THEY WHERE, and I am pretty sure they would be horrified to see the things that are accepted nowadays.

The whole "homosexual agenda" is not driven by gay people. They might be there like puppets holding signs and cheerleading, but less than 5 percent of the population can not bring about this type of change o their own.

Fair point. But I think there must be a lot of prominent homosexuals in senior executive positions of major companies. It seems to me that that is the only way to explain some of the developments in recent times. The only other explanation that I can think of is Zionism. Jews will leverage ideas which promote sexual immorality in order to weaken the gentile population.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Christians should apologize for helping to marginalize gays, Pope says - by Pacman - 07-12-2016, 01:13 AM