How a scientist learned to work with exorcists
What annoys me the most about the militant "new atheist" types is this ugly pride. "God cannot possibly exist, therefore I feel no shame in mercilessly attacking your genuinely held religious beliefs, regardless of whether they can be backed up by science or not. There's also the hypocrisy of thinking, "I'm glad I don't spend my life affiliated with religion in any way. Be right back, going to debate these silly Christians over here."

Intellectually honest atheists (like Dr. Ricardo Castanon was) look at the evidence. "Imagine me telling a person that from a piece of wheat has turned into blood, coagulated and became heart tissue," he said.  He met visionaries who told him the problems he was having writing his atheistic book, including the name of that book. He studied the brain waves of a visionary who saw Jesus during her reception of Holy Communion and determined that her brain waves were delta waves, which the brain usually produces while in a sleep state. He met with the scientist who studied the Lanciano miracle and the biological profile was the exact same, and it was also determined that whoever had the heart that was being studied (in blind tests, mind you; they didn't know this was a consecrated Host) must have been badly wounded and tortured.

Some of these new atheists, in my opinion, simply just don't want there to be a God, so they resort to ugly name calling and acting superior. Some of them don't want to make the necessary sacrifices that believing in God entails.

For these people, I think Hamlet got it absolutely right when he said, "There are more things in heaven and Earth, Horatio,  than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Messages In This Thread
Re: How a scientist learned to work with exorcists - by In His Love - 07-04-2016, 08:04 PM