My Soliloquies on the kinds of torments of unbaptized infants.
(03-16-2017, 11:57 PM)Gregory I Wrote: No, it is the opinion of some of the scholastics, the CHURCH teaches unbaptized infants descend to hell to be punished for original sin alone, but that this punishment is unequal to those who die in mortal sin. The CHURCH teaches that they are in the Hell of the damned in a place of guilt and punishment. But it has not yet decided the nature of that punishment. Theologians can disagree.

You might want to read the catechisms of the past however many hundred years. You'll find Limbo in them. Go to any village in Italy and ask an old Nonna woman what she was taught happens to unbaptized babies. She'll tell you what the CHURCH taught her before the Council.

People are not punished with "torments" for original sin alone. Sorry to disappoint you.  Hey, maybe you could call Hillary and get a hold of some little Haitian orphans you can stick pins into. You can even shove their feet into fire and hold 'em there til the flesh falls off. Maybe that'd help you get your ya-yas out or something.

Messages In This Thread
Re: My Soliloquies on the kinds of torments of unbaptized infants. - by VoxClamantis - 03-17-2017, 02:21 AM