Has anyone else been thinking this way lately?
(04-17-2017, 06:32 PM)Melkite Wrote:
(04-17-2017, 05:38 PM)maso Wrote: That city of 50000 inhabitants of which only 3 were saved, it is Sodom, and yes, the Bible teaches that, for sure, all its inhabitants except the 3 ones were damned and destroyed by Heaven's fire.
Regarding Fatima, one must have a very twisted mind imagining that God might have allowed Satan, in his zeale to deceive the men,  to engineer the Miracle of the Sun, a marvel of astronomical size, the kind even Jesus himself never performed during his time on Earth, a Miracle witnessed by tens of thousands people in a 30 km circle around Fatima, a prodigy that our Lady herself  foretold the 3 kids, months beforehand with these words:
"In the last month, October, I shall perform here a great miracle SO THAT ALL MAY BELIEVE".

I'm not convinced that so many people at Fatima saw whatever it was that took place.  The majority of people who claimed to see the sun dancing saw nothing more than what one naturally sees when they look at the sun for more than a few seconds.
People who stare at the sun while standing in mud don't usually believe the world is about to end because the sun is plummeting to the ground and causing them to repent right there and confess their sins out loud. Staring at the sun doesn't dry up all the mud on the ground. It also usually doesn't make the skeptics in the crowd believe anything special is going on, nor does it make secular newspapers publish articles about the event.

Fatima is ultimately a message of great hope. It can be summed up in, "Pray the Rosary, wear the Brown Scapular, and be devoted to my Immaculate Heart. Peace will eventually come to the world for a while."

Messages In This Thread
Re: Has anyone else been thinking this way lately? - by In His Love - 04-17-2017, 09:18 PM