Top Papal Adviser Insults the Four Dubia Cardinals (OnePeterFive)
(04-21-2017, 03:31 PM)Mark Williams Wrote: Yes but we must never even come close to falling into the error of Sedevacantism, which is apostasy. Indeed the Sedevacantist error is more apostate that anything we can accuse Pope Francis of doing, in my opinion.

It is not sedevacantism to dislike the pope, or to believe that he is making decisions and statements that are seriously harmful to people's faith. We must respect the office of the Pope, even if the one holding it doesn't seem to respect it.

That being said, at some point the confusion caused by Pope Francis will have to be addressed. I'm sure at least some blame will be pointed directly at him eventually. It may not happen while he is still pope. It may not even happen in my lifetime, but I believe with all my heart that he is causing serious scandal and is confusing those whose faith is weak. He will have to make an account for that, most especially because he truly is the pope.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Top Papal Adviser Insults the Four Dubia Cardinals (OnePeterFive) - by Credidi Propter - 04-21-2017, 07:52 PM