Is it inherently scandalous to attend a Novus Ordo Mass?
(05-16-2017, 10:18 AM)Jeeter Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 08:54 AM)GangGreen Wrote: Of course that quote could also apply to those who create their own break off churches in order to preserve tradition, and yet do not stay in union with the Pope. They believe they have the Eucharist but are in schism and instead are just eating bread. It could even pertain to something that occurs even after our time where a fake church breaks off from the real Church. Who knows? Many prophesies aren't clear as to what their meaning actually is and can be construed in so many ways.

Maybe it's just me, but that quote struck me as reflective of the continuing fragmentation of various protestant denominations; one Church was split into protestants, then further divided themselves into Anglicans, then Calvinists, Methodists, Baptists, Anabaptists, African Methodist Episcople, Seventh Day Adventists, all followed by further divisions within, now resulting in unaffiliated churches.

She is referring specifically to what is happening in Rome. She says elsewhere:

“I have been told to pray much for the Church and the Pope…The people must pray earnestly for the extirpation (rooting out) of the dark church.”

"They must pray above all for the Church of Darkness to leave Rome…”

https://veritas-vincit-international.org...two-popes/

What she is describing is this 5th column ecumenical "Church" taking over Rome and committing spiritual fornication with false religions (Protestants, Jews, Muslims, Hindus) , welcoming and convergence of every false sect into the Vatican and out into the Catholic world.

[Image: th?id=OIP.Sbr7ic-ks8hYMUfMWXe6sAEsDS&pid...=255&h=179] [Image: th?id=OIP.lVV_8ENXdNNDgQ2TjcT1JgEsDI&pid...=255&h=171] [Image: th?id=OIP.4Dl1ompL-EZfPoslIsBKWwEsC7&pid...=280&h=176] [Image: th?id=OIP.fENqzSUPnU68cJG9z7LAOgEsDL&pid...=267&h=182]
[Image: th?id=OIP.GDtPIHc5-NMIuyECX-lAGAEsDk&pid...=212&h=162]

Messages In This Thread
Re: Is it inherently scandalous to attend a Novus Ordo Mass? - by BC - 05-16-2017, 01:00 PM