The idea that Christians shouldn't support morally questionable candidates is stupid
Women entering the work force en masse has to to be one of the worst and stupidest things that has ever happened to mankind. It really is. It's not like we're talking about every women who entered the workforce ended up getting high level degrees or are executives at big corporations or whatever. Nope, just like the vast majority of men, women are slaving away at 9-5 (or worse) crappy jobs. They gave up homemaking to work in an office for some corporation, or to be a nurse, teacher, secretary, or better yet to work at McDonalds, or to sell merchandise for Macy's, or whatever else. From a pure economic standpoint you've doubled the workforce, which in essence drives down compensation. Add into the fact that the prices of housing and everything else also increases because if two people are working then they have more to spend therefore we can charge more. Etc. 

However, we're kind of stuck at a point of no return. How can we go back? My only thoughts are automation to the point where there aren't enough jobs anymore or a complete economic collapse that shakes society to the point where things eventually self-regulate back to how they were.
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612
[-] The following 1 user Likes GangGreen's post:
  • BC

Messages In This Thread
RE: The idea that Christians shouldn't support morally questionable candidates is stupid - by GangGreen - 12-08-2017, 10:46 AM