Geoengineering: Global Alert News for December 9, 2017
(12-11-2017, 10:12 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 06:59 PM)Zedta Wrote: No worries, but I, like you, are quite PO'd about this stuff and how it is killing the planet and the people who live on it too!

Do you know what is the purpose of the chemtrail clouds?

Is it for spreading smart dust?

My guess would be that the barium and aluminum it is said they spray, to aid in the concentration of the microwave, HAARP emissions, to bounce between the upper atmosphere and the artificial cloud layer and to increase the heating of the ionosphere. The heating creates a high pressure zone that eventually drops into the lower air-streams and blocks normal fronts of air from passing. The video showed how they had apparently done this off the California coast, creating a massive, lingering area of high pressure, causing the jet stream to split and storms that normally come in this time of year, to go around. That resulted in all the cold air in the east, including the blast that we out here in Florida's north are experiencing now. Its been in the 20s/30s at night for days and not out of the 50s during the day. Today it may hit 69. Very unusual, even for North Florida.

HAARP is for real and we're not the only country with one. Many do,including, it is said, North Korea. I have heard the sound of the emissions on my HAM Radio gear for quite some time. It is rather distinctive and something the sun doesn't do and something that is becoming more commonly heard.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

Messages In This Thread
RE: Geoengineering: Global Alert News for December 9, 2017 - by Zedta - 12-12-2017, 10:15 AM