Chevalier Charles Coulombe on Weirdo Trad Parishes
(01-28-2018, 05:37 PM)Florus Wrote:
(01-26-2018, 01:07 PM)GangGreen Wrote: Adding on to this subject. Here's a sermon from about 4 years ago from Father Ripperger on issues in the Trad community. Spot on:

Wow that's a great sermon, particularly his point about how traditionalists constantly criticizing almost every action of the Church's authority really makes the faith look un-credible. And his point on the danger of curiosity.
Not to mention how they constantly take their interpretations of Canon Law or Dogmas over the priests, bishops, and theologians; and thus be an authority unto themselves and completely undermine the hierarchy of the Church. How much do you want to bet that there's probably a trad somewhere nitpicking on Fr Rippenger on how he's a semi-traditionalist.

NO puts you at risk of being a gnostic pelagian modernist, where Trad plus you at risk of being a manichean jansenist Protestant. I like how Fr Hesse described himself, "I'm just Catholic."

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chevalier Charles Coulombe on Weirdo Trad Parishes - by austenbosten - 01-28-2018, 08:13 PM