Putting Pope Francis into Perspective
(01-30-2018, 12:19 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(01-30-2018, 12:09 PM)Zedta Wrote:
(01-30-2018, 10:37 AM)VoiceInTheWilderness Wrote: Your pathetic, petty, and disrespectful attitude towards the Vicar of Christ on earth speaks far more about you, than about the Holy Father, our beloved Pope Francis.

Thank you. I remain Pathetic and petty! But Frank is not the true "Vicar of Christ on Earth", so I can be disrespectful as much as I wish with impunity and with a sense of necessity.
So let me get this straight. You are 1) sedevacantist, 2) someone who believes that Benedict is still Pope despite Canon Law, or 3) a non-Catholic, and you're upset that someone has pointed out Francis' heterodox teachings?

First off, I abhor the use of labels and only revert to the use to answer your question. If a label should be applied to me, than make it Traditional Catholic.

1-2) I suppose I am a type of 'sedevacanist', but the position is not vacant (Benedict XVI is still alive and still wears the Papal White), but was usurped by demonically inspired, globalist forces to bring in Frank and not that the see has been vacant since the death of Pope Pius XII in 1958, although the idea is not out of the realm of possibility.

3) I am not 'non-catholic', but hold to the Traditionalist pre-vatican II Cannon and Catechism that I was taught in grade school and high school and brought up in. Vatican II was hijacked by those same demonically inspired forces that have lead us so far away from the truth and brought so much of the questions that have lead us away, as a Church, from what God had led us to. It will ultimately be seen as a time of learning and of purging and Frank may well be an instrument of putting a light on the instigators and and aid in the eventual expunging of these perpetrators and the return to the true faith.

For that I fervently pray!
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • formerbuddhist

Messages In This Thread
Putting Pope Francis into Perspective - by Zedta - 01-29-2018, 04:43 PM
RE: Putting Pope Francis into Perspective - by Zedta - 01-30-2018, 12:36 PM