Putting Pope Francis into Perspective
(01-30-2018, 03:24 PM)VoiceInTheWilderness Wrote:
(01-30-2018, 12:19 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(01-30-2018, 12:09 PM)Zedta Wrote:
(01-30-2018, 10:37 AM)VoiceInTheWilderness Wrote: Your pathetic, petty, and disrespectful attitude towards the Vicar of Christ on earth speaks far more about you, than about the Holy Father, our beloved Pope Francis.

Thank you. I remain Pathetic and petty! But Frank is not the true "Vicar of Christ on Earth", so I can be disrespectful as much as I wish with impunity and with a sense of necessity.
So let me get this straight. You are 1) sedevacantist, 2) someone who believes that Benedict is still Pope despite Canon Law, or 3) a non-Catholic, and you're upset that someone has pointed out Francis' heterodox teachings?
So Zedta if Pope Francis is not the "Vicar of Christ on Earth" who do you say is?  Perhaps Zedta??

Perhaps your 'pithiness' is a result of an innate inability to thoroughly read the writings of them that you accuse. I have stated, maybe thrice on this thread and now for perhaps a fourth time, whom I believe is the true "Vicar of Christ on Earth": Pope Benedict XVI, the last 'validly' elected Pope, IMHO. Your intimation that I may be is cockamamie.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell

Messages In This Thread
Putting Pope Francis into Perspective - by Zedta - 01-29-2018, 04:43 PM
RE: Putting Pope Francis into Perspective - by Zedta - 01-30-2018, 03:39 PM