So Tired of Going to Confession...
I feel your pain. I experiance the same problem as you. Mine has only been going on for 2 years. I believe it was St. Paul who had a thorn in his side that God would not remove. 

I have turned to Our Lady of Perpetual Help. I have an Icon and pray the prayer in the morning and when ever I am tempted. I also just started to say the Little office of the Immaculate Conception (I found a free app). I also say the Rosary daily. I'm retired so I go to daily Mass. I also limit my internet access, TV programs. Whenever a commercial comes on TV I leave the room or distract myself. Yes mine is a sin of the fleash. With the help of Our Lady I did overcome alcoholism.

I am a Cradle Catholic. I only came back to the Church about 2 years ago. I lived a very bad life, I'm still dealing with the wreckage and this sin is one of them. I have gone to confession at times 4 times I one week. I found a parish that has confession before every weekday Mass. One thing I learned is to stay humble. It is God that helps you overcome sin, not your will.

If you need to talk PM me.

Please don't give up hope. Keep trying. Try and make changes to your life. Some of us have a heavy cross.
Bob

If my dog doesn't like you maybe I shouldn't either!!

“No one in the world can change Truth!”
St. Maximilian Kolbe, PRAY FOR US!

Messages In This Thread
RE: So Tired of Going to Confession... - by Zubr - 04-16-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: So Tired of Going to Confession... - by BobR67 - 04-17-2018, 07:00 AM