Please Help This Organization Defend Catholic Marriages
Exclamation 
+
JMJ

[Image: Sorrowful_Mother_Small_Poster_300x300.jp...nce%22:2%7D%5D]
[Image: Name_Logo_Subtitle_2400w_600_Lite.png]

Mary warned us that the final battle would be over marriage and the family!

As one who was put through the process, I can vouch that the vast majority of tribunals are pro-annulment and leave faithful Catholics who try to defend their marriage against frivolous cases for declaring nullity feeling abandoned not only by their spouse but by the Catholic Church itself!

Mary's Advocates was a huge support to me during this most difficult trial and gave me the support and advice of others who believe the old-fashioned notion that marriage is until death do you part, every effort should be made to avoid divorce, and annulments should be a rare necessity.

So many Catholics today, including many parish priests and sometimes even Bishops seem to think that divorce, annulment and "re-marriage" is just the "Catholic" version of the divorce culture that surrounds us. 

Often, the tribunals are not following canon-law.  This was true in my case and Mary's Advocates was able to educate me with the knowledge I needed to at least give an adequate defense against the defamation of character assailed against me.

Few, myself included, can afford or even find a canon lawyer to help them.  The process is very complicated and it's easy to be misled if you are going in blind.  Sometimes the "advocate" you are assigned at the tribunal is less than helpful or even misleading especially since Pope Francis has put pressure on them to fast-track the cases.  Often they mean well but have been formed to believe that granting a declaration of nullity is the most "merciful" path for everyone.

Mary's Advocates provides free assistance as well as a forum for meeting others who are trying to defend their marriages which is so important when you feel all alone.

Mary's Advocates is much needed today and I have recommended them to several Fishies in despair over their "rigged" annulment proceedings.  If just one child is saved the pain of having their family needlessly nullified it is worth every dime.

I received an email from them today and sadly, they just lost one of their biggest donors!

They are in dire need at this time of financial assistance and I humbly ask that all Fishies that in addition to donating to Fisheaters

please contribute what you can to keep this much-needed organization afloat!

Here is info from their latest newsletter:

DONATE HERE!
https://gem.godaddy.com/s/960d6c

And here is their excellent website which every faithful Catholic should keep handy in case a friend or relative finds themselves in the unhappy position of defending their marriage against tides within the Church as much as without:

http://marysadvocates.org/
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!

Messages In This Thread
Please Help This Organization Defend Catholic Marriages - by Sacred Heart lover - 06-30-2018, 06:03 PM