On the False and Dark Church...
Yes, we do have to 'Keep the Faith' and Our Lord's words are always true, but how His Church shall prevail against the onslaught was not revealed by Him, only that it would not succumb.

The Church has been, indeed, invaded by a cancer-like creature that is eating away at her from the inside out. She is struggling to keep her demeanor and is heavily relying upon her inner strength to sustain herself. Like a person suffering from a disease such as cancer, they often loose friends over time as they cannot deal with watching the whole painful ordeal take its toll. This does not help the victim and the appearance of the suffering one becomes less and less as they once were.

Our Church is like this suffering victim of cancer and quite literally so. One can only hope and pray, and I feel the 'cure' will come, somehow, through Our Lady's intervention, that the cure comes soon and that the cancer is removed and sent to the ovens for destruction and that it comes soon.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover, Some Guy

Messages In This Thread
On the False and Dark Church... - by Magdalene - 07-14-2018, 12:40 PM
RE: On the False and Dark Church... - by Zedta - 07-14-2018, 02:16 PM
RE: On the False and Dark Church... - by BC - 07-15-2018, 03:12 PM
RE: On the False and Dark Church... - by Zedta - 07-14-2018, 03:08 PM
RE: On the False and Dark Church... - by Zedta - 07-14-2018, 03:59 PM
RE: On the False and Dark Church... - by Eric F - 07-15-2018, 08:43 AM
RE: On the False and Dark Church... - by BC - 07-15-2018, 09:01 PM