Is Marijuana use mortal sin? I say YES... (and it's now legal in my province.)
Marijuana, hmmm...I guess it was outlawed in the U.S. after the Mexician Revolution  <a href="http://www.drugpolicy.org/blog/how-did-marijuana-become-illegal-first-place">drugpolicy.org</a> due to the influx of those dope smokin' Mexicanos, and as usual: bad laws make good people bad - bad laws like the Probation of Alcohol, which was brought on by those pesky Eastern Europeans drunkards, IMHO, and only ended up creating a generation of A.A. going alcoholics, again IMHO.

Humboldt County California sinsemilla (seedless marijuana), also known at one time as 'one hit pot', is now commonplace, thanks to the bad laws that created the rebel-outlaw-hero dope growers who invented it. Someone somewhere said : if the amount of effort put into hybridizing marijuana would have been applied to water-melons we'd have semi-truck sized water-melons. 

If only xenophobic legislators would leave well enough alone we'd all be alot better off.
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blind Horus's post:
  • jovan66102

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Marijuana use mortal sin? I say YES... (and it's now legal in my province.) - by Blind Horus - 10-18-2018, 06:59 PM