10 Reasons Why you might be Gaining Weight in your Stomach
Over a period of a few years, I have managed to lose over 100 lbs, by sticking to a 'modified' Atkins Diet. I modify it in a way that resembles the South Beach Diet. I am presently down to my target weight that I weighed at 20 years of age. My maintenance diet is still low carb, but I do indulge in a cookie or two, now and then, or some 'country fries' with my breakfast. For me, staying away from white flour and refined sugar has been the most important no-goes.

Don't loose hope, it took a long time to put the weight on, usually, so don't expect it to all come off quickly AND stay off. Pounds that come off quickly are more often water than fat and water is heavier than fat, BTW. It is a mirage, it will make you think you've done wonders, but a little slacking off and its all back on. That's the way water weight-loss works.

Keep at the diet, stay on it for a good few months or more and you will find lasting results and actual loss of fat from your body.

Good luck. You can do it!

Here's a place for some free, good advise on Keto/paleo diets: Link

:comp:
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10 Reasons Why you might be Gaining Weight in your Stomach - by Zedta - 01-25-2019, 12:33 PM