Geman Catholic Bibles
(07-28-2019, 01:51 PM)Freudentaumel Wrote: I agree that the Allioli version is the go-to version for German Trads.
If you want something really good and have a lot of money to spend, the Sarto-Verlag (German publishing house of the SSPX) is currently offering a reprint of the Latin-German parallel version of the Allioli Bible with extensive commentary.
https://www.sarto.de/product_info.php?in...enden.html

Thanks! That edition does look very nice. Unfortunately I don't have the extra money to spend on that. The Latin-German columns are a nice benefit, but especially since I already own the Vulgate I don't particularly need to spend extra money for that perk.

Additionally, I'd really like it in a single volume. I'm having a really hard time finding any recent printings, however - it seems the Bishops Conference pushes the horrible EU pretty hard. Does anyone print it anymore? Do you know of anywhere I could find a single-volume copy of the Allioli? Used is fine, as long as it's in good condition.
Filioli mei, non diligamus verbo neque lingua, sed opere et veritate.

Vos omnes amatores pulcherrimae linguae ecclesiae nostrae, videte filum quo de rebus sanctis profanisque colloqui possumus.

Messages In This Thread
Geman Catholic Bibles - by Filiolus - 07-24-2019, 02:21 PM
RE: Geman Catholic Bibles - by Paul - 07-25-2019, 12:10 AM
RE: Geman Catholic Bibles - by Filiolus - 07-25-2019, 11:49 AM
RE: Geman Catholic Bibles - by Freudentaumel - 07-28-2019, 01:51 PM
RE: Geman Catholic Bibles - by Filiolus - 07-28-2019, 02:12 PM