Hypothetically, would ordination of women mean the gates of hell had prevailed?
I know it's provocative but I don't think many Catholics could EVER suggest ANY scenario for leaving the RCC. Let's be honest, if changing the liturgy throughout the entirety of the 20th century and witnessing Popes kissing korans and attempting to usher in a new globalist religion (Assisi, Amazon Synod etc.) hasn't gotten people to walk away than nothing will, to say nothing of backsliding on usury.(Michael Hoffmans excellent book Occult Renaissance Church of Rome clearly shows this last part.) 

You watch, even if the Pope decides to ordain women there will always be some jesuitical hair splitting answer to justify it or to pretend that it's not what it looks like so that people will protect their psyche from further damage.  Hate to be that harsh but that's how I see it. This has been the name of the game for centuries, whether it was with usury,  the liturgy or whatever.  Same old, same old.  

The RCC already got millions to sign on to the Novus Ordo through obedience alone.  Women priests are not a stretch, and 99% of Catholics will eventually come to accept it and the Pope knows it. The future of Rome looks to me like the Anglican Communion with a handful of neutral ghetto groups treated as pariahs by the mainstream while the rest go along to get along.  Isn't this already the case in the trad world? 

On sad note,  these are real people the RC hierarchy are playing with, and matters of religion are taken very seriously by many (myself included). It is usually the most devout that are scandalized the most by this stuff(and rightly they should be). People's mental health is at stake here.  If I remember correctly after Vatican II a lot of the super devout actually went crazy or lost faith in God altogether.  This is no laughing matter.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
[-] The following 2 users Like formerbuddhist's post:
  • Fionnchu, LionHippo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hypothetically, would ordination of women mean the gates of hell had prevailed? - by formerbuddhist - 10-13-2019, 09:23 AM