Pachamamas Recovered From the Tiber...
(10-25-2019, 05:43 PM)1Faith Wrote: If Francis puts these idols into liturgical use during mass on the Feast of Christ the King,....

It won't be Christ the King for him. In the NO, the totally bowdlerised and emasculated Feast is kept on the last Sunday of the Liturgical Year, 24 November this year.

Ya know, it would be 'unœcumenical' to a) have a feast that claims,

Quote:His empire extends not only over Catholic nations and those who, having been duly washed in the waters of holy baptism, belong of right to the Church, although erroneous opinions keep them astray, or dissent from her teaching cuts them off from her care; it comprises also all those who are deprived of the Christian faith, so that the whole human race is most truly under the power of Jesus Christ.

as Pope Leo XIII said in Annum Sacrum, and,
Quote: ...(A)s long as individuals and states refused to submit to the rule of our Savior, there would be no really hopeful prospect of a lasting peace among nations.

As Pope Pius XI said in Ubi arcano Dei consilio, and b) to keep it on the same Sunday that the heretics celebrate their break with Christ and His Church on Deformation Sunday!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • Augustinian

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pachamamas Recovered From the Tiber... - by jovan66102 - 10-25-2019, 10:43 PM