Pope calls the idea of Mary as Co-Redemptrix "foolishness"
The despise from this satanic title comes from the fact that is pure scandal that says that Mary redeems. It doesn't say that Mary co--operates, or any of the damage control, it SAYS that Mary redeems, just like a co-pilot pilots in a secondary way, or a co-author is author in a secondary way. My mother co-operated and helped me with my PhD, but she isn't co-author of the PhD.

Because of titles like these, there are people like this one: http://www.ourladyisgod.com/

It is only defended because some trads seem to think that Christianity consists in adding more and more titles to Mary (to the point where the list is like a million times longer than the one of Christ), and since they ran out of normal titles, they have to add the ones reserved for God, then come up with pathetic excuses to say how their insanity doesn't actually means what it clearly means. I mean, I have lost track of how many times I have read "co-redeemer doesn't mean co-redeemer guys!". Don't use the title then lmao.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pope calls the idea of Mary as Co-Redemptrix "foolishness" - by Daniel-AH - 01-11-2020, 04:34 AM