Incredible number of attacks on Churches in Europe
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/e...-high-2019

Wow. It's astounding to me how under reported this is and how even amongst so called conservative Christians there is ZERO backlash against this.  In olden times those responsible would be killed by mobs or thrown in prison but today there's a deafening silence.  

After reading something like this I can't help but seriously ask,  is Christianity in Europe on its last legs?  I ask that in all seriousness.  When these attacks are downplayed or ignored it just proves to the vandals that they can get away with it and that Europe's Christians are pathetic, weak and worthy of further trampling. 

Seriously guys, if this continues unabated with no strong words of condemnation or violent backlash against the enemies of Christ then Europe is going to completely lose its monuments and with it the memory of its history before the middle of this century. 

It'll be the fault of all European Christians who sat by like weaklings and let this happen,  but it'll especially be the fault of sick "shepherds" who stood by and said nothing, preaching only "forgiveness" and "peace" while their ancestors proud monuments were quite literally decapitated and pissed on.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon

Messages In This Thread
Incredible number of attacks on Churches in Europe - by formerbuddhist - 01-02-2020, 08:11 AM