2019-nCoV: What are you doing in preparation?
I work at a hospital with immuno compromised patients, there's nothing I can do other than wear a mask, which I do all day at work anyway.  I guess after being around infectious diseases and hospital stuff for years I don't worry much.  It'll be what it'll be.  If it does get serious than I'll just up my hand washing and standard precautions,  and maybe wear a mask at the supermarket.  Personally I think this Coronavirus thing is overhyped and overblown but I could be wrong.  Be safe.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
[-] The following 2 users Like formerbuddhist's post:
  • yablabo, Zedta

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2019-nCoV: What are you doing in preparation? - by formerbuddhist - 02-02-2020, 08:51 PM