Calumny?
(02-02-2020, 07:15 PM)Teresa Agrorum Wrote: It's so difficult to ascribe motive that I prefer to leave the matter to God, even in situations where things seem awfully clear-cut. We can't get into another's head enough to know for sure--factor in the possibility that he may not know either (e.g., the fellow who absentmindedly kicks the dog because his boss is riding him too hard), and it's easy to make an error.

You were right to simply begin attending the Melkite parish. If it were me, I'd let it all go and, yes, pray for this priest. Many are now dealing with weak, cowardly bishops who will accept heresy and destroy those who defend the Faith--right now the temptation for a priest to go overboard is pretty strong.

God bless you (and him).
Correct. Though someone should tip off the boss that kicking the dog isn't a great idea. It could be the employee was duped by the boss or it could even be both who are acting with cruelty. Both the employer and employed should be corrected in said situation, IMO. I will keep that man on my prayer list, rest assured! - for my sake of course-thats what forgiveness is for.
[-] The following 1 user Likes newenglandsun's post:
  • Teresa Agrorum

Messages In This Thread
Calumny? - by newenglandsun - 02-02-2020, 06:53 PM
RE: Calumny? - by Teresa Agrorum - 02-02-2020, 07:15 PM
RE: Calumny? - by newenglandsun - 02-02-2020, 07:33 PM