It's Official. No Public Masses In The United States
So, here's something strange I found out tonight.

Apparently our priest is going to say Mass as normal tomorrow morning in the chapel and have us all stay outside in our vehicles. Then, when it comes time for Communion, he is going to come outside and have us approach in small groups to receive.

It is a very strange way to try and get around these government mandates... I want to go in case this is the last time I receive Communion for a long time, but it's just such a weird means to do so.

Edit: I don't know, something is just weird to me sitting in my vehicle without being able to follow the Mass properly and then waiting for Communion. I pray for those in my parish who do attend, but I think I'll follow a livestream.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • gospel654

Messages In This Thread
It's Official. No Public Masses In The United States - by Augustinian - 03-21-2020, 11:04 PM