What food do we need to survive?
While considering your foodstores keep in mind you can't live without:

Carbs:    0    you can live your whole life with no carbs whatsoever

Protein:   Yes, you will stunt growth in children or even die without protein

Fat:   I believe a certain amount is necessary and I know for sure that it curbs hunger all day.  A spoonful of butter can             last you till nightfall.

Also, if you are like most Americans and have some extra weight on your belly, you can intermittently fast and make your food last longer.

So try fasting until dinner and eating one large meal a day.

Or try eating only every other day.

Or you can fast for several days in a row even as long as you are taking in adequate hydration.

Your body will go and eat the fat cells in your belly like a pacman!

That's why it's in storage after all.   :D

And fasting can create new stem cells in adults!

But the big bonus is you can offer it up for deliverance of evil in yourself, your family, the Church, the world, and the souls in Purgatory!!!

But y'all knew that already  ;)

Fasting is easier if your body is in ketosis which you can read about online. 

If you focus on eating low (under 20g a day) carbohydrates, high fat and moderate protein for several days your body will turn into a pacman fat eating machine rather than a sugar eating machine.  When you've adjusted after a few painful days to living without sugar you can fast and not feel hungry at all. 

A moderated fast, which I use, is to have some coffee with butter in the morning so you get some caffeine and fat to keep you full and energized all day.

I can't go and find the backup sources to this right now, but this info comes from my research this past year.  Feel free to add info...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • CopiosaApudEumRedemptio

Messages In This Thread
What food do we need to survive? - by Sacred Heart lover - 03-21-2020, 05:08 PM