Old Rite Orthodox Liturgy Livestream schedule
Old Rite Schedule

It's not RC but worth it if you're interested in the very unique Old Believer style liturgy in English that the Church of the Nativity in Erie, PA has to offer. Today around 330 EST starts the Vigil for Annunciation and there are livestreams through Old calendar Pascha.

It's NOT the high church opera style of the New Rite ROC so it's interesting.  Very few places offer this anywhere in the USA .
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
[-] The following 2 users Like formerbuddhist's post:
  • Augustinian, Teresa Agrorum

Messages In This Thread
Old Rite Orthodox Liturgy Livestream schedule - by formerbuddhist - 04-06-2020, 10:05 AM