Pope backs universal prayer day against coronavirus with Muslims, doesn’t mention sin
(05-06-2020, 10:35 PM)LionHippo Wrote: He is simply "calling to prayer" each and all, that they may pray in accordance with their religion or custom, for an end to this pandemic and consolation to those on the front lines of fighting it.

The Roman Pontiff is calling for a world day of inter religious prayer under the hashtag of #HumanFraternity.  It’s not Catholic. What did the apostles and the martyrs give their life for?   Most Catholics are not even scandalized, if they know about it at all. To be expected I suppose, given the Joint Statement Signed with the Mohammedans on Human Fraternity in 2019. Fruits of Assisi.  

Continue to pray for the Holy Father. 

Papal Tweet
"Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?" On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."  Matthew 9:10-14
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Tax Collector's post:
  • jovan66102

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pope backs universal prayer day against coronavirus with Muslims, doesn’t mention sin - by The Tax Collector - 05-11-2020, 09:14 PM