Received my Second Communion Today
(06-08-2020, 09:32 AM)josh987654321 Wrote: I hope I don't exacerbate it with my posting, I mean, I want to know what's happening in the world, and sometimes I can get a bit anxious, but I remember 'Jesus I Trust In You' and I've seen many instances where what seemed at first like persecution, and often was, actually turned on it's head. This is all part of God's divine plan, and if we are to be saved, we cannot pass sodomy and abortion into law as nations and not expect chastisements and consequences, likewise they cannot worship Pachamama in the Vatican and not expect chastisements, but as we see for example the Vatican becoming more and more corrupt, the faithful are being moved away (e.g. Vigano in hiding), but if according to Fatima Rome will be sacked, then what appears as persecution and crisis, is actually part of God's plan to save us from the calamities to come.

God Bless You

It's hard to navigate that fine line of being conscious of and consumed by the ills of the world.  It's a lot easier to maintain a happy medium when you're out of the house on a daily basis and can blow off steam with unrestricted social gatherings.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mourning Dove's post:
  • XavierSem

Messages In This Thread
RE: Received my Second Communion Today - by Mourning Dove - 06-08-2020, 10:41 AM