CDC: As many people have died from Covid-19 vaccines as ALL vaccines in last 20 years
(05-10-2021, 04:53 PM)Zedta Wrote: Ya know, on a really visceral level, this video shakes me. This can't be real, but it really does look authentic. If it is, we all have to be in some really serious do do. I have never, in my career seen this happen and I've opened a boatload of these packs for medications and vaccines.

I'm gonna link a video here: https://www.brighteon.com/8365837d-6115-...fa20c69d9d

If this is true of the 'vaccine' by J & J, the one with the most issues, what could they be hiding in the other 'fact sheets'?

I read (on a different anonymous discussion board, so take it with a grain of salt,) that they aren't allowed to add all of the insert disclosures because the "vaccine" hasn't actually been approved yet, only authorized for emergency use.  At the same time, they can't ship the vial in a box without any padding.  So, they just insert the blank paper to keep the vial from bouncing around.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • Zedta

Messages In This Thread
RE: CDC: As many people have died from Covid-19 vaccines as ALL vaccines in last 20 years - by ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident - 05-10-2021, 04:58 PM