Politico: White House goes off on vaccine fearmongers
(07-14-2021, 12:54 AM)dayafter Wrote:
(07-13-2021, 11:53 AM)dahveed Wrote: "The big misinterpretation that Fox News or whomever else is saying is that they are essentially envisioning a bunch of federal workers knocking on your door, telling you you've got to do something that you don't want to do," Anthony Fauci, President Biden’s chief medical adviser, said in an interview on Sunday. "That's absolutely not the case, it's trusted messengers who are part of the community doing that — not government officials. So that's where I think the disconnect is."

babylon bee can't keep up

Trusted members of the community, trusted by the gov I recon. A concern I have is... we really dont have 'communities' anymore. Trusted people tend to be big names on youtube, tik tok etc. I highly doubt they will be sending them out. The only other communities we have left I would think are religious communities. I would expect the gov to really start coming down on bishops then to promote this, even having priests and deacons or nuns go out to our door steps. I could see the gov give an offer like this 'you want your millions from us? We only require a small favor, some help in advancing the health and well being of your parishioners. We would really appreciate it if you would have your priests start to mention it during homilies, or to make house calls to their parishioners to make sure everyone is given an opportunity... for their safety of course".

Messages In This Thread
RE: Politico: White House goes off on vaccine fearmongers - by Sword of St. Michael - 07-14-2021, 11:30 AM