What are you sipping RIGHT NOW?
(04-18-2012, 08:11 PM)jen51 Wrote:
(04-18-2012, 08:08 PM)Joamy Wrote: Ovaltine.  :) :)

One of my favs!! My old roomates used to give me grief about it all the time, because of that cheesy commercial.

This is my favorite homage to Ovaltine.  Sadly, decoder rings are no longer available.

Haha. Yeah!!! Poor kid.
Flip Flop. It's put out by the folks who make Fisheye. Not bad 'tall. Good with a steak.

[Image: FLP_BS_750_CABS_09_AW_72.jpg]
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
(04-21-2012, 08:39 PM)Jacafamala Wrote: Flip Flop. It's put out by the folks who make Fisheye. Not bad 'tall. Good with a steak.

Barefoot wines are good (and cheap).  The Moscato - I could drink way too much of. 

[Image: Bottle-Barefoot_Cellars_California_Moscato_750ml.jpg]
Melcher's Gold. Nuthin' like a nice cool tallboy on a Sunday arvo, though I'd prefer a Crest or Excalibur lol.
Iced coffee
(04-21-2012, 09:20 PM)Joamy Wrote:
(04-21-2012, 08:39 PM)Jacafamala Wrote: Flip Flop. It's put out by the folks who make Fisheye. Not bad 'tall. Good with a steak.

Barefoot wines are good (and cheap).  The Moscato - I could drink way too much of. 

[Image: Bottle-Barefoot_Cellars_California_Moscato_750ml.jpg]

Oh yes, Joamy; you're right of course! I meant barefoot. But Fish eye is the other perienial favorite around here.  Although Moscato is one I've never tried. We go with the Cabernet and Merlot. Perhaps we'll need to pick up a bottle of that Moscato sometime. I like to think of them a reasonably priced. Cheap conjures immages like........Mad Dog.

[Image: md2020.jpg]
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
Beer float

Old Dominion Oak Barrel Stout w/ chocolate ice cream

mmmm..... it's very good.
Lemon Lime Gatorade
(04-23-2012, 10:18 PM)Dust Wrote: Beer float

Old Dominion Oak Barrel Stout w/ chocolate ice cream

mmmm..... it's very good.
:O
Now that sounds..... interesting. Never would have thought to put beer and icecream together. Maybe I should try it. Beer might actually taste good for once, if it had icecream!