Free Fr Gruner Rosary Rally in LA Area, Nov 17th
[Image: 395078_474603699246960_2019762907_n.jpg]

[Image: 6191_474603719246958_469904920_n.jpg]

Is Fr. Gruner in good standing as a priest?  I read on EWTN that his faculties have been suspended by Rome?
My understanding is he is incardinated with the bishop of Hyderabad, India. In one of the Fatima conferences, Consecration Now, I think in 2011, Christopher Ferrara read the bishop's letter. Other than this, I'd ask Father Gruner.
(10-30-2012, 02:42 PM)richness of tradition Wrote: Is Fr. Gruner in good standing as a priest?  I read on EWTN that his faculties have been suspended by Rome?

EWTN has got it wrong. He is incardinated with some archbishop in India.
Don't worry about Father Grunner, worry about the countless bishops and priests who promote or spread heresy or ignore it. Father Grunner has never done that!
I thought maybe Fr. Gruner had been incarcerated and there was a Rosary rally planned to pray for his freedom.  Foiled by the thread title yet again. 
(10-30-2012, 07:41 PM)DrBombay Wrote: I thought maybe Fr. Gruner had been incarcerated and there was a Rosary rally planned to pray for his freedom.  Foiled by the thread title yet again. 

:LOL: Fashion crimes for threadbareness of cassock?!
Me too, the title struck me and made me think of Free Huey or other leftist slogans of long ago. Then it sunk in. I believe there is a free book at Fatima.org which covers the entire episode of Fr. Gruners effort to be re-incardinated.

tim
(10-30-2012, 07:41 PM)DrBombay Wrote: I thought maybe Fr. Gruner had been incarcerated and there was a Rosary rally planned to pray for his freedom.  Foiled by the thread title yet again. 

:LOL: :rofl:

I actually thought about where to put "free" when I titled it. I didn't foresee the joke.  :tiphat:
(10-30-2012, 09:57 PM)Scriptorium Wrote:

:LOL: :rofl:

I actually thought about where to put "free" when I titled it. I didn't foresee the joke.  :tiphat:

Just leave it to me.  I can foresee the joke in anything.  Allegedly because I spend too much time on the internet and need to grow up.  Meh.