Bishop Fellay: A Summary of Recent Events, 12-28-12
Excellent talk by His Excellency Bishop Fellay given just a couple of days ago.  It's very long, but well done and very interesting.  For those who want the latest in the SSPX-Rome relations it doesn't get any clearer than this....

Stunning statement made by His Excellency at 1 hour 10 min mark:   10% of all newly ordained priests in France this year belong to the SSPX.  What a victory for Traditional Catholicism!
Thank you, Dino!
God bless Bishop Fellay.
(12-30-2012, 09:58 PM)Dino Wrote: Excellent talk by His Excellency Bishop Fellay given just a couple of days ago.  It's very long, but well done and very interesting.  For those who want the latest in the SSPX-Rome relations it doesn't get any clearer than this....

:)
Comment at 35 mins essentially sums up that Rome were never to be trusted and never had any goodwill.

These lying buggers have to die, preferably all at the same time, but my concern would still be that an honest look at history in 500 years back to this period would reveal that the Church between the 1960 and sometime 50 plus years later believed and taught error and moreover that the reverse of a truth could be a continuation of that long held truth.

I also wonder whether this is a new thing or in fact whether Rome has not always operated in this way of dirty politics, lies, falsehoods, leading people on, trapping them, saying one thing and meaning another. Did this behaviour really begin in the 1960s?

We are dealing with prelates and Popes who have rejected their basic faculty of reason.  Any honest child of 12 can see that what they are saying about continuity makes no sense at all. No good is going to come from their end.

Bishop Fellay's mistake was to agree to secrecy.  But he is Swiss and they love secrets.  If he had played his cards in the open and published the letters and statements from Rome in the first place he would have had a better outcome.  All this secrecy bullshit just helps the lying and duplicitous parties.

With any luck B16 is the "Bishop in White" of Fatima's Third Secret, and since his life is drawing to a natural end soon we won't have long to wait.
God bless his excellency! May God grant the holy father the strength to stand against the enemies from within.
(12-31-2012, 07:38 AM)ggreg Wrote: These lying buggers have to die, preferably all at the same time,

Really?  About Rome and the leaders in the Church?  I can see you're angry, but why not "A rosary crusade or 54 day novena to Our Lady should be said for their humble reparation". 

I've disagreed with a lot of statements made by folks on this website and I don't post much lately but this is over the line.  Consider yourself reported.
The published part of the Third Secret as well as the vision of Leo 13th disagrees.

According to those prophecies a Pope and the hierarchy in Rome are killed.

Better report Our Lady of Fatima while you're at it.  Perhaps you think we should ban any discussion of these prophecies also?
(12-31-2012, 07:38 AM)ggreg Wrote: We are dealing with prelates and Popes who have rejected their basic faculty of reason.  Any honest child of 12 can see that what they are saying about continuity makes no sense at all. No good is going to come from their end.

I do not expect a child to understand this.  Clearly it is too difficult for some adults too.
(12-31-2012, 04:51 PM)St. Pius of Trent Wrote: God bless his excellency! May God grant the holy father the strength to stand against the enemies from within.

The talk by Bishop Fellay firmly implies the Pope is convinced that the SSPX is wrong and the conciliar church is in conformity with Tradition and Truth.