Bishop Fellay: A Summary of Recent Events, 12-28-12
(12-31-2012, 05:52 PM)JayneK Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 07:38 AM)ggreg Wrote: We are dealing with prelates and Popes who have rejected their basic faculty of reason.  Any honest child of 12 can see that what they are saying about continuity makes no sense at all. No good is going to come from their end.

I do not expect a child to understand this.  Clearly it is too difficult for some adults too.

You appear to have convinced yourself you can understand it.
Can anyone help me out with the location of the mp3 version? I didn't want to have to rip it off the YouTube video. Thanks for the help.
(12-31-2012, 05:56 PM)ggreg Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 07:38 AM)ggreg Wrote: We are dealing with prelates and Popes who have rejected their basic faculty of reason.  Any honest child of 12 can see that what they are saying about continuity makes no sense at all. No good is going to come from their end.

I do not expect a child to understand this.  Clearly it is too difficult for some adults too.

You appear to have convinced yourself that if you can't understand it nobody can.
(12-31-2012, 06:41 PM)JayneK Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 05:56 PM)ggreg Wrote:

You appear to have convinced yourself that if you can't understand it nobody can.

Don't let this turn into another urination contest, please.

I can understand it is nonsense.  I have also seen a lot of pseuds in my time believing they can see the Emporer's new clothes.

I know nobody can understand a contradiction.
(12-31-2012, 06:46 PM)ggreg Wrote: I can understand it is nonsense.  I have also seen a lot of pseuds in my time believing they can see the Emporer's new clothes.

I know nobody can understand a contradiction.

How much have you studied these issues?  You come across as having dismissed it without seriously attempting to understand.  I have spent years studying theology and, to me, your assessment seems like nonsense.  You make blustering pronouncements, but you never back them up with real arguments.
(12-31-2012, 06:44 PM)ImpyTerwilliger Wrote: Don't let this turn into another urination contest, please.

I'm a middle aged woman.  He doesn't have a chance.  :grin:
Quote: And I went to the angel, saying unto him, that he should give me the book. And he said to me: Take the book (Vatican Council II) , and eat it up: and it shall make thy belly bitter, but in thy mouth it shall be sweet as honey. [10] And I took the book from the hand of the angel, and ate it up: and it was in my mouth, sweet as honey: and when I had eaten it, my belly was bitter (from the Conciliar documents).[11] And he said to me: Thou must prophesy again to many nations, and peoples, and tongues, and kings.      And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and it was said to me: Arise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar and them that adore therein. [2] But the court, which is without the temple, cast out, and measure it not: because it is given unto the Gentiles, and the holy city they shall tread under foot two and forty months: (rough calculation, 90% of the Church is lost after Vatican II)

So this was predicted.  The Lord even asked if anyone would have the Faith when He returned.  He also said that our apostate times would be SHORTENED not LESSENED. 

Quote: With any luck B16 is the "Bishop in White" of Fatima's Third Secret, and since his life is drawing to a natural end soon we won't have long to wait.
  Don't discount the other interpretation, which I find more convincing.  Pope B16 dies a natural death and is replaced by a reformist Pope (kind of like a Pope Fellay, though I'm not predicting that).  And it is he who gets wiped out, but after he gets us ready.

Dig in with your Faith until 2017.  Actually, most likely we'll get a reformist Pope end of 2016 or so.  Also, don't forget that after the reformist Pope is killed, the two witnesses show up who will prophesy and straighten out this mess.  So set your face like steel and persevere.

(12-31-2012, 06:02 PM)Scriptorium Wrote: Can anyone help me out with the location of the mp3 version? I didn't want to have to rip it off the YouTube video. Thanks for the help.

HT to Geremia: http://www.sspxaudio.com/20121228-Bishop...erence.mp3
(12-31-2012, 07:46 PM)James02 Wrote:
Quote: And I went to the angel, saying unto him, that he should give me the book. And he said to me: Take the book (Vatican Council II) , and eat it up: and it shall make thy belly bitter, but in thy mouth it shall be sweet as honey. [10] And I took the book from the hand of the angel, and ate it up: and it was in my mouth, sweet as honey: and when I had eaten it, my belly was bitter (from the Conciliar documents).[11] And he said to me: Thou must prophesy again to many nations, and peoples, and tongues, and kings.      And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and it was said to me: Arise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar and them that adore therein. [2] But the court, which is without the temple, cast out, and measure it not: because it is given unto the Gentiles, and the holy city they shall tread under foot two and forty months: (rough calculation, 90% of the Church is lost after Vatican II)

So this was predicted.  The Lord even asked if anyone would have the Faith when He returned.  He also said that our apostate times would be SHORTENED not LESSENED. 

Quote: With any luck B16 is the "Bishop in White" of Fatima's Third Secret, and since his life is drawing to a natural end soon we won't have long to wait.
  Don't discount the other interpretation, which I find more convincing.  Pope B16 dies a natural death and is replaced by a reformist Pope (kind of like a Pope Fellay, though I'm not predicting that).  And it is he who gets wiped out, but after he gets us ready.

Dig in with your Faith until 2017.  Actually, most likely we'll get a reformist Pope end of 2016 or so.  Also, don't forget that after the reformist Pope is killed, the two witnesses show up who will prophesy and straighten out this mess.  So set your face like steel and persevere.

James, I love you my friend and you're a well read guy but you have been predicting imminent financial Armageddon every year for the last 4 years and they've held things together longer than you or anyone else thought possible.  I am surprised myself but I have not been making calls about financial collapse like the people at Zerohedge.

Timing is everything.  I don't see how we get a reformist Pope from a college of Cardinals staffed by modernists.  Every single one of those Cardinals says the new mass every week and the vast majority are more liberal than the current liberal pontiff.  Moreover, people are not going to suddenly change their ideas.  This mess if straightened out will take decades because the people in the pews don't know their faith.

In one year a reformist pope is going to be able to do bugger all in the way of reforming anyway.

The solution to this has to be massive Divine Intervention.  It is the only thing I can see that would have to power and energy to shock a derailed society pretty much globally, back onto the tracks.

Moreover I am convinced that a lare contingent of society in the west are so far gone and so far from loving the truth or having a desire to be good or moral (even if it is a struggle), that the only solution is a purge.

2017 is a nice round number, a century since Fatima but I don't see why God needs to work in this round numbers nor what relevance 100 years has to anything.

And what will you do in 2018 if nothing has happened and a very old B16 or his modernist replacement is still going through the motions? Just come up with a new theory?  It is a weak argument to say "hold on", unless you commit to what your deadline is and why.

There are a number of interesting convergences i have known about for a long time which appear to me to be coming together now.