Earthquake in Rome....
(02-16-2013, 10:14 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: Also what is with a blizzard hitting the Northeast of all places this time of year?

True! And it's COLD in northern Europe! The end is at hand! :)
(02-16-2013, 10:10 PM)St. Pius of Trent Wrote: jovan, I know all about Italy's propensity for earthquakes. I'm merely putting it out there. It could be the run of the mill 'quake (I live in California!), but then again, it could be something that everyone should be adding to the list of things to be paying attention to.....

You asked what we thought. I think too many people are trying to second guess our Lord God about the end times. My advice is to live each day as if it's your last and not to worry about God's timing. :)
I just went to confession.

Bring it.
(02-16-2013, 10:28 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: I just went to confession.

Bring it.

WRC, that should be our attitude all the time, without worrying about 'signs' and prophecies. Make sure you're in a state of grace, meditate on the four last things, and let God worry about the rest.
(02-16-2013, 10:30 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:

Bring it.

WRC, that should be our attitude all the time, without worrying about 'signs' and prophecies. Make sure you're in a state of grace, meditate on the four last things, and let God worry about the rest.

I know, right? There's a lot of bridesmaids out buying lamp oil around here.
Please folks. Let's show some respect toward the hummel figurines destroyed in this unprecedented earthquake.
(02-16-2013, 10:42 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: Please folks. Let's show some respect toward the hummel figurines destroyed in this unprecedented earthquake.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It will be humid in Florida this summer.  Let he who has sweat glands, sweat.
Another outta work comedian.... :grin:
(02-16-2013, 10:34 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:
(02-16-2013, 10:30 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:

Bring it.

I know, right? There's a lot of bridesmaids out buying lamp oil around here.

What's with the Excelsior under the avatar ? You play guitar ?
:pray: :pray: :pray: