The Remnant Newspaper Response to M. Voris
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLN2u0PLOa8&feature=youtu.be

I hate to be the guy that brings up the rules as if I wrote them, or that I'm some sort of rule enforcer, but please post a summary of what the video says for those of us that can't watch the video and/or have a moral issue against using YouTube.

Thanks.
(03-03-2014, 12:04 AM)damooster Wrote: I hate to be the guy that brings up the rules as if I wrote them, or that I'm some sort of rule enforcer, but please post a summary of what the video says for those of us that can't watch the video and/or have a moral issue against using YouTube.

Thanks.

He is pretty much speaking against those who say that they can't criticize the pope on any aspect which is not necessarily true. He is gives some history which could be found in a book by Doctor John Rao I believe called Black Legends

He explains that you could give objective criticism of the pope so long as it is done in the basis of charity and with respect. Thus he explains that it is not right to criticize the pope if done for malicious reasons such as disrespect, slander, libel, or simply because you find pleasure when you say bad things about the Holy Father
(03-03-2014, 12:27 AM)ArturoOrtiz Wrote:
(03-03-2014, 12:04 AM)damooster Wrote: I hate to be the guy that brings up the rules as if I wrote them, or that I'm some sort of rule enforcer, but please post a summary of what the video says for those of us that can't watch the video and/or have a moral issue against using YouTube.

Thanks.

He is pretty much speaking against those who say that they can't criticize the pope on any aspect which is not necessarily true. He is gives some history which could be found in a book by Doctor John Rao I believe called Black Legends

He explains that you could give objective criticism of the pope so long as it is done in the basis of charity and with respect. Thus he explains that it is not right to criticize the pope if done for malicious reasons such as disrespect, slander, libel, or simply because you find pleasure when you say bad things about the Holy Father

Thanks.