What Do You Believe About the Third Secret Of Fatima?
What Do You Believe About the Third Secret Of Fatima?

I think The the miracle of Fatima was the greatest event in the Churches modern history. I think Pope Pius XII committed a great error by not releasing it in 1960 as our Lady had explicitly commanded him. My guess to why Pius XII failed in his this duty was because he had been so weakened by the sin of not doing more to protect HaShems Chosen people during their greatest hour of need. I also believe that only half of the secret was released in 2000.
One comment. In 1960 the Pope was Pope St John XXIII.
Jar Jar Binks make bobo. Jar Jar Binks ment good poe john of 1960. Thank oyu CaptCrunch73
(12-20-2015, 03:54 AM)Might_4_Right Wrote: My guess to why Pius XII failed in his this duty was because he had been so weakened by the sin of not doing more to protect HaShems Chosen people during their greatest hour of need. I also believe that only half of the secret was released in 2000.

This is silly. The myth that Pope Pius XII did not do enough to help the Jews has been debunked for awhile now.
(12-20-2015, 07:19 AM)Might_4_Right Wrote: Jar Jar Binks make bobo. Jar Jar Binks ment good poe john of 1960. Thank oyu CaptCrunch73

Oh brother... :eyeroll:
(12-20-2015, 08:33 AM)Credidi Propter Wrote:
(12-20-2015, 03:54 AM)Might_4_Right Wrote: My guess to why Pius XII failed in his this duty was because he had been so weakened by the sin of not doing more to protect HaShems Chosen people during their greatest hour of need. I also believe that only half of the secret was released in 2000.

This is silly. The myth that Pope Pius XII did not do enough to help the Jews has been debunked for awhile now.

Yes, he did plenty to help the Jews; some people just take notice of the fact that he didn't say much during the Nazi regime and interpret it as not helping. If he spoke out, people died. If he didn't speak out, people died. It was a rough situation to be in and I think he handled it very well.

(12-20-2015, 11:05 AM)Share Love Wrote: Yes, he did plenty to help the Jews; some people just take notice of the fact that he didn't say much during the Nazi regime and interpret it as not helping. If he spoke out, people died. If he didn't speak out, people died. It was a rough situation to be in and I think he handled it very well.

True. At one time Pius XII decided to speak out publicly against the Holocaust, but right at that time the Dutch bishops did the same, with the effect that all the baptized Jews were rounded up and transported to concentration camps. At that point Pius XII knew speaking out would have massive repercussions.
I'm of the opinion that if anything happened at Fatima, it was demonic in origin, not of God.  If there is a third secret to be revealed, it's nothing we should want to know.
Why do you think that, Melkite?
(12-20-2015, 08:33 AM)Credidi Propter Wrote:

No this not silly myth Credidi Propter. That why Pope Pius XII never br\e raised to alters.