How to get SSPX to form a chapel.
So I attend mass at the seminary in Buckingham, Va.  I have a friend of mine who is asking me to inquire about getting them to form a chapel in our neck of the woods,  and I can never get a moment to talk to any of the priests.  Is there some process or way we can find out more info.

Muchas gracias, pesitos.
I was somewhat involved on the ground floor of setting up an SSPX mission in Asia, so I can perhaps offer some practical advice.

I would get as many like minded people together as possible, find an appropriate location, and then contact either the district superior for your location, or else just make the effort to drive to the nearest SSPX chapel and talk to a Priest directly. In my experience, the Priests of the SSPX are usually insanely busy (one Priest I know was saying Masses in China, Phillipines, India, and UAE all in one week :O), and so they simply won't have the time to set up a lot of the practical concerns.

Do your best to sort out everything in advance, gather a core group of commited people, and show that you are serious about Tradition, and getting this Chapel set up. And of course, pray!
If you have any trouble getting the SSPX why not petition the bishop of the diocese under the provisions of Summorum Pontificem for a regular celebration  of the TLM near where you live?
(03-06-2017, 01:41 AM)Poche Wrote: If you have any trouble getting the SSPX why not petition the bishop of the diocese under the provisions of Summorum Pontificem for a regular celebration  of the TLM near where you live?
^ this.

You could also contact the FSSP.