St. Gerard's Chapel: Prayers for Pregnant Women and Those Wanting to Conceive
Hello Fishtank,

Not exactly how to put this, but I'd very much appreciate any prayers you can pour fourth for my wife and I. We've been told that she has miscarried (this would be the second miscarriage) since the OB couldnt detect a heart beat, this was two days ago. She's supposed to be 8weeks in, but the doctor said the baby looks like 7 weeks so it stopped growing and no heartbeat.

We are pretty much devastated, its very, very, very hard for us to conceive, so hearing the M word from the doctor is just well.... no words really. :(

We are still without any little ones after 8yrs of marriage. We've been praying to St. Philomena for help and the health of the baby.

So... I guess the only thing I can hope for now is that it is somehow a mis-diagnosis and maybe the baby is a bit earlier along that we think. Sometimes it happens that not all babys play by the rules????

We're scheduled to go back for an ultrasound next week, in about 5 days; all I can hope for is that God's will be done and that somehow this little one is still viable.

Thanks and God Bless,

Abel
Abel,

I'm so sorry!!!  Pilgrim and I went through this far too many times.  You and your family are in my prayers.  There is nothing harder than grieving in this way!!!

Fontevrault
Thank you Fontevrault. I appreciate your sympathy and prayers.

Abel
Will pray strongly for you, your wife and the little one.  :pray2:
Thank you Zubr, I appreciate it.
:pray2:
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen.
My best friend, Emma, is giving birth to a boy -- Grey Corbyn -- within the next ten days or so. prayers would be appreciated.
For a dear friend of mine who is trying to conceive a child with his wife but is having some difficulty. They are both practicing Catholics.
A couple of prayer requests:

For my sister, who recently miscarried her first child. She and her husband are struggling under heavy grief. Please pray for consolation and courage for them.

Also for myself- my second child will be arriving within the next couple weeks. With my first pregnancy,  I had difficulties with my blood pressure. After doing so well this time, it’s started to become more difficult to control. Please pray for a healthy blood pressure and healthy delivery for me.