Biden denied Communion!
Fr. Z. has again brightened up a cloudy morning for me!

https://wdtprs.com/2019/10/communion-den...iden-good/
[-] The following 5 users Like redneckpride4ever's post:
  • antiquarian, Imperator Caesar Trump, jack89, josh987654321, Zedta
Nice. Finally someone sacked up and did it.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
[-] The following 3 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • josh987654321, redneckpride4ever, Zedta
About darn time someone called him out for what he isn't!

There are a boat load more.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 3 users Like Zedta's post:
  • antiquarian, josh987654321, redneckpride4ever
Bout time. Good on that faithful Priest.

God Bless You
[-] The following 1 user Likes josh987654321's post:
  • Zedta
This was the subject of talk radio here tonight, and the phones were busy.  This talk show host, as far as I know, has never covered a religious subject before, usually he discusses crime and political corruption in the city.
Important highlight: the talk show host says that Christians and Catholics are not the same, he doesn't get that Catholics ARE Christian (we are in the South).
The callers were probably 70/30 split in support of Father Moray, protestant-wise.  If this was the Nashville DMA the support number would have been much higher, but this is Memphis, so.....
One caller described herself as a devout Catholic, said she studied to become a nun when she was younger, etc., and opposed the Holy Communion denial because no one has the right to judge another.
Suprisingly, almost every single caller was pro-life!
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaryTN's post:
  • Zedta
It seems to infuriate so many people when we explain that the reason Joe Biden was denied communion was because he is a Public Sinner. So unlike other unrepentent sinners who receive because the priest has no knowledge of their sins, Mr Biden has made his support for abortion, public record.
(10-29-2019, 09:12 PM)MaryTN Wrote: One caller described herself as a devout Catholic, said she studied to become a nun when she was younger, etc., and opposed the Holy Communion denial because no one has the right to judge another.

Then how can she say it’s wrong to deny someone communion? She’s judging the priest.
[-] The following 4 users Like Paul's post:
  • antiquarian, jovan66102, Sacred Heart lover, Zedta
(10-29-2019, 09:12 PM)MaryTN Wrote: One caller described herself as a devout Catholic, said she studied to become a nun when she was younger, etc., and opposed the Holy Communion denial because no one has the right to judge another.

None of us are 'judging' Biden, the Priest did that and was well intended doing so. Sounds like it was good for the Church that she didn't become a Nun, with foolish ideas like she has, having another cook in the administration of the Church was avoided.

Oh wait...I was judging? Its okay with me, judge me too. After all, we must judge in order to know who needs spiritual help and to then be supportive. We just cannot judge so as to condemn.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • antiquarian
Not only should Biden have been denied Holy Communion, he should be excommunicated for his support of a culture of death.
[-] The following 3 users Like Paradosiakos's post:
  • antiquarian, Sacred Heart lover, Zedta
(10-31-2019, 10:00 AM)Paradosiakos Wrote: Not only should Biden have been denied Holy Communion, he should be excommunicated for his support of a culture of death.

If this happened more frequently a lot of politicians would change their voting stance overnight!
In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MyLady's post:
  • Zedta