Please Pray For My Wife
She is not an anti-vaxxer, but given the lack of testing, etc. of these experimental vaccines she has decided to absolutely refuse to get one. This may cost her her job since she works for the Post Office and the CDC has decided that they are essential workers who should be amongst the first to get the jab. If they do not allow an opt out, she will either quit or be fired. Please pray that there is an option give postal workers.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 7 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • ActusFidei313, Adventus, Basil3HCm, HailGilbert, SacraCor714, ServusDei, Zedta
Absolutely. You got it, Jovan.
[-] The following 2 users Like jack89's post:
  • Basil3HCm, jovan66102
Yes, Jovan. Done.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
(01-05-2021, 06:54 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: She is not an anti-vaxxer, but given the lack of testing, etc. of these experimental vaccines she has decided to absolutely refuse to get one. This may cost her her job since she works for the Post Office and the CDC has decided that they are essential workers who should be amongst the first to get the jab. If they do not allow an opt out, she will either quit or be fired. Please pray that there is an option give postal workers.

Prayers!  We have a friend that was forced to take it for the same reason. He felt he had to as the supporter of his family.  I am also not going to take it.  I have been less and less of a "vaxxer" over the years.  We have mostly gotten to the point where we do not.  However, even if I was still vaccinating, I would not take a vaccine this new or one that was pushed through so quickly.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CatholicMamato5's post:
  • HailGilbert
She's on my prayer list.

May The Blessed Virgin Mary, through her Immaculate Conception, place her healing motherly veil of protection over her!
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
You got it, good buddy!
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." - G. K. Chesterton
Will include it in my Rosary prayer.
Same here, I work in banking and they are talking about getting the vaxx for us.

I'm scared for my job.
(01-05-2021, 06:54 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: She is not an anti-vaxxer, but given the lack of testing, etc. of these experimental vaccines she has decided to absolutely refuse to get one. This may cost her her job since she works for the Post Office and the CDC has decided that they are essential workers who should be amongst the first to get the jab. If they do not allow an opt out, she will either quit or be fired. Please pray that there is an option give postal workers.
Prayers ascending!

Is there any update on her situation?
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan
Praying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cor Immaculatum Mariae, ora pro nobis. (Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.)
Sancte Pie Quinte, ora pro nobis.(St. Pius V, pray for us.)
Sancte Pie Decime, ora pro nobis.(St. Pius X, pray for us.)
Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus (No salvation outside the Church)
“Catholics who remain faithful to Tradition, even if they are reduced to a handful, are the true Church of Jesus Christ.”  St. Athanasius