A Video With a Lot of Information on Why I Ain't Taking 'The Jab'
(03-01-2021, 04:53 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote:
(03-01-2021, 04:52 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: Meanwhile, in the US, the Johnson & Johnson vaccine has been approved for emergency use.

It has received an Emergency Use Authorization -- not an approval.

Yeah. So? I'm getting one of them and that's final. Along with other people I know.
(03-01-2021, 04:55 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: Yeah. So? I'm getting one of them and that's final. Along with other people I know.

It's your funeral, dude. Just pointing out that the experimental, dangerous vaccine isn't approved.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • Zedta
(03-01-2021, 04:09 PM)J Michael Wrote: My highly inaccurate bs meter is going bonkers here, skeptic that I am.
Well, I get your skepticism, but bare in mind, anything they can do, they will do and they will probably not tell you about it until it somehow becomes an obvious issue. I have seen at least 10 other videos with medical professionals, doctors, et al, talking about this very scary tale of nanobots in some of the double dose vaccines. That's not to mention the use of live harvested issues of babies, used in the processing and testing of all of these vaccines, in some degree. Johnson and Johnson is the worst of the lot and the least tested.

When you see Microsoft on a patent, for something that can be injected into you, it is really time to check your creepy meter. Mine is off scale. I recall all the TED talks where Bill Gates talks about his favorite pet: Vaccines. He practically gets giddy as he talks about how to spread viruses and 'other' things. Early on it was mosquitos, then soon after that there was a release of mosquitos in south Florida, presumably to fight Zika Virus. It wasn't all that effective and a few months later we have the COVID-19 Plandemic. Coincidence, maybe, but there are very few coincidences, they rarer than duck teeth.

Then there is the fact that Bill Gates is well known for the advocacy of killing almost 90% of the planet's population, so ya, it sure would be a great idea to get a vaccine from him. If you think so, I've got some swamp land I'd love to sell you.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • Basil3HCm
(03-01-2021, 04:55 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: Yeah. So? I'm getting one of them and that's final. Along with other people I know.

Kinda like all those people getting on the TItanic...so many of them were people who knew each other...that logic worked really well.

Look, I get it. There are a lot of reasons to take the jab and many revolve around the possibility that you may not be able to work, travel or even go to market on day, if you don't have the mark, er...jab. Ya, it does seem to me to be all so 'consequentially' similar to The Mark's description. Keep in mid, this whole operation is going worldwide.

Sorry, the statistics are showing that a 'Herd Immunity' seems to have been realized, because the COVID numbers are tanking fast and that was beginning to be seen BEFORE the vaccines were instituted or even available. We may be at the same juncture that Flemming and Salk found themselves at when they finally formulated the Polio vaccine: The pandemic was on the downside of the bell curve, as they put it. They went on with it and now, Baby Boomers have Type II diabetes, adenoid-cancers, heart disease, etc. These were often quite rare in generations past, with type II diabetes being almost unheard of.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • Basil3HCm
(03-01-2021, 06:38 PM)Zedta Wrote:

Kinda like all those people getting on the TItanic...so many of them were people who knew each other...that logic worked really well.

Bill Gates is old news. And the Titanic analogy doesn't work because millions of people around the world have gotten one vaccine or another. What are you worried about? The vaccine will control you? Or that it contains a tracker so "they" can track you? Your cell phone allows for that. Or maybe you think everyone who gets it will just fall over dead a little later and Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos can put those still alive into slave camps as one rules one half of the world and the other the remaining half. Sounds like a comic book story.

Perhaps you should read some Thomas Malthus from 1798.
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlanK82's post:
  • Basil3HCm
(03-01-2021, 06:48 PM)AlanK82 Wrote:
(03-01-2021, 06:38 PM)Zedta Wrote:

Bill Gates is old news. And the Titanic analogy doesn't work because millions of people around the world have gotten one vaccine or another. What are you worried about? The vaccine will control you? Or that it contains a tracker so "they" can track you? Your cell phone allows for that. Or maybe you think everyone who gets it will just fall over dead a little later and Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos can put those still alive into slave camps as one rules one half of the world and the other the remaining half. Sounds like a comic book story.

Perhaps you should read some Thomas Malthus from 1798.

Well, I am pretty sure, by their actions, that Hitler, Stalin and Mao were all avid Maithusians. I guess time will tell if Gates falls into that category.

As for taking a vaccine for something that is on the wane and that may very well not be effective against any mutations of COVID, no thanks. It is a corona virus strain and that virus really mutates easily. It is why there is no vaccine for the common cold, which 80% of colds are caused by.

Sorry, not for me and I wish you well. But you and every one who gets these "vaccines" (which they are NOT, actually) is in fact a human guinea pig.
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • Basil3HCm, jovan66102
(03-01-2021, 06:48 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: What are you worried about?

1. They're all abortion-tainted, morally speaking.

2. Antibody-dependent enhancement: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antibody-d...nhancement

3. The risk of infertility: https://2020news.de/wp-content/uploads/2...hibits.pdf
[-] The following 2 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • Basil3HCm, Zedta
(03-01-2021, 07:01 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote:

2. Antibody-dependent enhancement:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antibody-d...nhancement

3. The risk of infertility:  https://2020news.de/wp-content/uploads/2...hibits.pdf

1. The Church has already commented on that. Catholics are free to take the vaccine.

2. I know how the Pfizer and Moderna "vaccines" work.

3. Infertility. I had not heard that one before. So, instead of falling over dead, those injected will just not be able to have kids. But there is no credible evidence of this happening.

4. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine works differently.

All viruses mutate. That's why there's a new flu jab every year. And for the future.
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlanK82's post:
  • Basil3HCm
(03-01-2021, 07:16 PM)AlanK82 Wrote:

2. Antibody-dependent enhancement:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antibody-d...nhancement

3. The risk of infertility:  https://2020news.de/wp-content/uploads/2...hibits.pdf

1. The Church has already commented on that. Catholics are free to take the vaccine.

3. Infertility. I had not heard that one before. So, instead of falling over dead, those injected will just not be able to have kids. But there is no credible evidence of this happening.

All viruses mutate. That's why there's a new flu jab every year. And for the future.
If the Church says we can take the vaccine, then we can take the vaccine.
Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us!
Свѧты́й Бо́же, Свѧты́й Крѣ́пкый, Свѧты́й Безсме́ртный, поми́луй на́съ.
Svjatyj Bože, Svjatyj Kriepkyj, Svjatyj Bezsmertnyj, pomiłuj nas.
(03-01-2021, 07:20 PM)Basil3HCm Wrote:
(03-01-2021, 07:16 PM)AlanK82 Wrote:

If the Church says we can take the vaccine, then we can take the vaccine.
But I am not political on here. So I don't want to defeat that statement. That was not a political statement. Most likely, I don't know what is happening.
Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us!
Свѧты́й Бо́же, Свѧты́й Крѣ́пкый, Свѧты́й Безсме́ртный, поми́луй на́съ.
Svjatyj Bože, Svjatyj Kriepkyj, Svjatyj Bezsmertnyj, pomiłuj nas.