How to use this sub-forum for dating
Hah,  I don't think there is much room for competition.  Attractive, sane, unattached trad girls seem pretty hard to find.  Then you try to date girls who aren't as trad as you and then you run into problems...[Image: afraidsmiley.gif]

These girls have no idea how difficult it is to be a good Catholic guy in a world of vile seductresses.
Dang, Walty...I don't appreciate the stereotyping. How will you ever find a girl someday if you (seem to) have your mind made up that we're all crazy and/or taken? [Image: huh.gif]
damsel Wrote:Dang, Walty...I don't appreciate the stereotyping. How will you ever find a girl someday if you (seem to) have your mind made up that we're all crazy and/or taken? [Image: huh.gif]

No, I was only stereotyping secular girls.  Haha, you know what I mean.  If I had a stereotype on trad girls it would definitely be a good one (otherwise why else would I be trad)?  And I guess I didn't mean that all trad girls were taken, but that they were hard to find (especially if you don't live close to a steady TLM parish).
Walty Wrote:Hah,  I don't think there is much room for competition.  Attractive, sane, unattached trad girls seem pretty hard to find. 

...Ya think the girls don't think that too???
Marty Wrote:
Walty Wrote:Hah,  I don't think there is much room for competition.  Attractive, sane, unattached trad girls seem pretty hard to find. 

...Ya think the girls don't think that too???

About the guys or about themselves?
How to find a trad single man in his thirties with no children
trust me, i am a very sane, unattached lovely female who has been told so, and I am trying to find a very  sane, unattached, without children, trad man for a long time. if you are out there anywhere please message me asap
vicork Wrote:trust me, i am a very sane, unattached lovely female who has been told so, and I am trying to find a very  sane, unattached, without children, trad man for a long time. if you are out there anywhere please message me asap

Why don't you do what the first post of this thread says? See how the other threads are laid out, and do one of your own, so you aren't lost in other threads.
(08-23-2008, 10:31 PM)miss_fluffy Wrote: I was just going to suggest.  It might be way more helpful if seekers put their location and sex in the title of the opening post.  That way, as this fills up, someone can simply scan the whole forum for a suitable mate :).

I just joined the forum. I quite agree with including location and gender as the title.
Don't forget to ask St Raphael the Archangel to pray for you and help find a spouse. He is the patron of happy meetings, spouses, travelers.