The Secret Warned Against Vatican II and the New Mass
(07-26-2009, 07:01 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: Anyone else find the 20th Century to be the most confusing for the Church?...  I know I do.

That is without question, since it is believed by many within our circles that Lucifer has been released from his prison and is now once again "deceiving the nations."  This is evident starting around the time of the middle of the 20th century.  I am not stating that the early 1960's are when the devil was surely released, for it could have been a bit earlier, but it is obvious to the thinking Catholic that the world has indeed changed drastically since then - and the Church has been subverted by the Masonic, Zionist and Protestant forces - using the demonic weapon of M0dernism - thus a flouting of Tradition has caused confusion on a grand scale.  Just as his late Excellency Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre stated, "Satan's masterstroke is to have succeeded in sowing disobedience to all Tradition through obedience (ie. false obedience).
(07-26-2009, 07:01 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: Isn't that... too easy, though? 

Like, ok.  I think we all agree Pope Pius XII was a good pope, right?  Did he ever see the Third Secret?  If he did, why would he permit the 1955 revision of Holy Week? 

Anyone else find the 20th Century to be the most confusing for the Church?...  I know I do.

He didn't see the Third Secret but like all those "bad Conciliar popes" he did not fullfill our Lady's requests concerning Russia.
(07-26-2009, 07:01 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: Anyone else find the 20th Century to be the most confusing for the Church?...  I know I do.

From close view the nearest three is the largest. Gnosticism in the second century, Arianism in the 4th Century, Eastern schism in the 11th Century, Reformation in the 16th century were at least equally confusing. The Arianism is not issue today, but the Gnosticism and the bad ideas of the reformation are still actice, an certain people from both side work hard for a new internal schism inside the Western Church.

And you Lord have mercy on us.
(07-26-2009, 07:01 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: Isn't that... too easy, though? 

Like, ok.  I think we all agree Pope Pius XII was a good pope, right?  Did he ever see the Third Secret?  If he did, why would he permit the 1955 revision of Holy Week? 

Anyone else find the 20th Century to be the most confusing for the Church?...  I know I do.

The Third Secret wasn't to be read until 1960, per what Our Lady of Fatima told the children.

Pope Pius XII died in October 1958.

Not having lived through other centuries, I can't say if the 20th was the most confusing for the Church.  I'd think that there has been confusion in every century, though I feel that the 20th was especially hard.  Maybe people feel that way in every century, though.
If all this is true, and Our Lady warned against the Novus Ordo, the big question is: Should Catholics ever attend it? If not, why was the "elderly priest" concelebrating it with Ratzinger if Our Lady warned against it ever even being introduced, let alone offered? Furthermore, can there ever truly be a "new" rite of Mass, because all forms of true liturgy began with Our Lord in their essence? Honest questions that need honest answers.
This is all speculative and no matter the integrity of the sources we shouldn't put too much thought into it. Why? Because you still don't know if it's true or not and to base your judgment of the Church and whether or not to attend Mass on Sunday based on what someone claims to be a message from our Lady is very dangerous. Leave it all up to the judgment of the Church. Things are bad now, but in the end it will all be made clear. Don't fret.
I'm a Gunerite and I say this is speculative, and I agree with Didishroom. We can pretty much tell that part of the secret has not been revealed but to say "x", "y" or "z" must be included is way out there. I'm not saying it can not be, just let's not get too far over our skies.
Bishop Fellay and Father Gruner are about to give HH Pope Benedict XVI two separate Rosary Bouquets in the near future. Things are starting to move in the right direction, so lets be humble and add all of our Rosaries for the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus have mercy on us, Precious Blood of Jesus save us, and Immaculate Heart of Mary pray for us.
tim the ogre 
(07-26-2009, 01:15 PM)Lee Timmer Wrote: If all this is true, and Our Lady warned against the Novus Ordo, the big question is: Should Catholics ever attend it? If not, why was the "elderly priest" concelebrating it with Ratzinger if Our Lady warned against it ever even being introduced, let alone offered? Furthermore, can there ever truly be a "new" rite of Mass, because all forms of true liturgy began with Our Lord in their essence? Honest questions that need honest answers.

The problem is no one in the vatican is honest.
(07-26-2009, 02:39 AM)SaintRafael Wrote: Fatima Crusader Issue 92, May 2009 is on-line. The article that dropped the big news about parts of the hidden Third Secret of Fatima:

The Secret Warned Against Vatican II and the New Mass
An interview with Father Paul Kramer:

http://www.fatimacrusader.com/cr92/cr92pg7.pdf

Ok, now I am not here to offend anyone - please keep that up front in your head.

I blew Fr. G and K off many moons ago as simply another voice in the sea of confusion...........because that is what they were back then -  and if you dig deep enough, you'll discover your own set of anomalies in that regards..........or not.

Back in the 70s, the Fr. Gruner / Fr. Kramer team were highly suspect among many (most?) Trads that I knew..........yet again, there were an awful lot of folks who clung to the "team's" message of "if we get the pope to do this, then we'll be saved"..............well, after many, interpretations, discoveries and metamorphoses,  turns out that all the bishops of the entire world must consecrate Russia in unison with the pope. That's the last I remember regarding that dynamic duo.

The "Third Secret", as interpreted by Fr.Gruner with Fr. Kramer (mainly Fr. Gruner) has been updated so many times that I cannot count, but it seems that by the mid to late 70s, they finally got it straight - or so the two priests say.

That was some +30 years ago and I've purposely avoided their "message" since then.

Do they still preach that the pope, in unison (all together and at the same time) with every bishop in the entire world must consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary?
Quote: Do they still preach that the pope, in unison (all together and at the same time) with every bishop in the entire world must consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary?
Have they ever preached otherwise?  Furthermore, isn't this exactly what Our Lady requested?  And Pope JPII admits the consecration was never done.  There is no dispute here.  The consecration has never been done, and no Pope has ever said it was.  In fact, JPII said it wasn't done.

May I suggest you read Ferrera's book, The Secret Still Hidden.  Also, "The Fourth Secret" is now available in English.