The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL!
[Image: beetleworx.jpg]
Our friend Mickey's true form, once he gets past his "joke".
(12-08-2009, 02:03 PM)Louis_Martin Wrote: [Image: beetleworx.jpg]
Our friend Mickey's true form, once he gets past his "joke".
Is that your self-portrait?

The only reason for my banter is the barrage of ignorance that was flung in my direction beginning with the infamous OF Mass/Attending/Sinful crap.
Obvious troll is obvious.

As Ros said, I hate political labels for Catholics.  We all have different opinions on things within the Church, but as long as they are not sinful, we can have these opinions and have healthy debate.
(12-08-2009, 03:32 AM)Carnivore Wrote:
(12-08-2009, 02:01 AM)CrusaderKing Wrote: ...Unfortunately, the author of this piece in Free Republic leaves out more than a few pertinent facts, the chief one being that in the first three centuries of the Church, Mass was offered, "on the run" because of persecutions. Consequently, there wasn't time for any type of stablility. Once Constantine issued the Edict of Milan, there was time for stability and development.  Latin was the vernacular until the fall of the Roman Empire, and that accident of history (the subsequent disuse of Latin by the people) wound up serving to convey the sense of permanence which is essential to the worship of God in the Mass.   
Not so.  In the Roman Empire 3 languages were equally common.  Latin was the language of gov't.  Greek was the language of commerce and the arts.  Hebrew was the language of religion.

Yes it is so. Latin was the vernacular of the common people. People who had a higher education learned Greek, Hebrew, and maybe a few other languages.
(12-08-2009, 01:42 PM)Carnivore Wrote: Not as good as the one I get from the OF Mass/attending/sinful display of abject ignorance...   :laughing:

NB: You haven't "proven" anything -- except perhaps your own ignorance about the Catholic Church...   :pazzo:

Keep digging it deeper dopey...er Mickey.

evertime I see this guy it reminds me of this....."Oh Mickey what a pity you don't understand"

LOL
Decided to take a look at Mickey Mouse's profile...as empty as it is he has this choice bit

Pet peeves:  People who have never learned how to think in a critical manner.

LTHFOL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Quote:Mickey Mouse:  Pet peeves:    People who have never learned how to think in a critical manner.

Oh.... good....................

waaaaaaaaaaaay lamo
(12-08-2009, 04:51 PM)Scipio_a Wrote: Decided to take a look at Mickey Mouse's profile...as empty as it is he has this choice bit

OF Mass/attending/sinful, huh?  Your credibility was shot with that posting...  :pazzo:
(12-08-2009, 10:26 PM)Carnivore Wrote:
(12-08-2009, 04:51 PM)Scipio_a Wrote: Decided to take a look at Mickey Mouse's profile...as empty as it is he has this choice bit

OF Mass/attending/sinful, huh?  Your credibility was shot with that posting...   :pazzo:

Would it be sinful to attend a mass which was blatantly disrespectful to God?
(12-08-2009, 10:26 PM)Carnivore Wrote: OF Mass/attending/sinful, huh?  Your credibility was shot with that posting...   :pazzo:

Only to a NOtard troll...

My credibility is never shot...because I always back up what I say...you have provided no counter thought except contradiction...try to follow out what Rosarium is asking you above...and he ATTENDS NO in general....so prepare to get it haded to you again.