Aren't Chick Tracts Wonderful?
Chick tracts are the Weekly World News of Fundamentalism.
Please don't insult the Weekly World News...
(12-12-2009, 10:24 AM)matthew_talbot Wrote: They work great as toilet paper while camping..

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That's about it, too.  Thankfully I don't see them too much where I live.
(12-12-2009, 12:41 PM)CrusaderKing Wrote: Chick tracts are the Weekly World News of Fundamentalism.
But the great thing about the Weekly World News was that they knew all their headlines were fake, and took pleasure in seeing how outrageous they could make their stories! "Bill catches Hillary with space alien- I thought she was gay says stunned Ex-Prez" ; not even they actually believed the story, but it was funny as anything.
Chick seems to take his stuff seriously.
Chick's tracks belong in the sewer, nowhere else for them. They're pure blasphemy. And people really believe that stuff.  :puke: :puke: :puke:
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
(12-12-2009, 02:02 PM)Anastasia Wrote:
(12-12-2009, 12:41 PM)CrusaderKing Wrote: Chick tracts are the Weekly World News of Fundamentalism.
But the great thing about the Weekly World News was that they knew all their headlines were fake, and took pleasure in seeing how outrageous they could make their stories! "Bill catches Hillary with space alien- I thought she was gay says stunned Ex-Prez" ; not even they actually believed the story, but it was funny as anything.

True, but it's safe to say the same ones who believe the Chick tracts(besides Chick himself) are usually the same ones who believe the old WWN headlines, "Bat Boy Found In Cave" and "Satan's Face Seen in a Cloud of Smoke." 
(12-12-2009, 08:35 PM)CrusaderKing Wrote:

True, but it's safe to say the same ones who believe the Chick tracts(besides Chick himself) are usually the same ones who believe the old WWN headlines, "Bat Boy Found In Cave" and "Satan's Face Seen in a Cloud of Smoke." 

"Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize".
(12-12-2009, 08:48 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(12-12-2009, 08:35 PM)CrusaderKing Wrote:

"Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize".

There should be a way to fishify individual posts...
I read the title of this thread as "Aren't Chick Trads Wonderful?" and sensed sarcasm. I was very prepared to be offended.
(12-12-2009, 11:45 PM)Iolanthe Wrote: I read the title of this thread as "Aren't Chick Trads Wonderful?" and sensed sarcasm. I was very prepared to be offended.

Sorry to disappoint.  ;D