Memento homo quia pulvis es
There were several kids for getting ash to their forehead, so I remembered an Ash Wednesday 60 years ago.

I went with my father to the early Mass, an on the way walking I said: I hate 'Our beloved Father' (this was the the name we had to call the Leader of the Communist Party)
Father replied jokingly: You have to honor your father.
I get angry: You had to know that I talked about the defecator (we just learned a few days earlier that the First Secretary defecated to the mouth of uncle Janos immediately after uncle was sentenced to death).
Father replied: We are going to get ashes.,you must remember that you will die. Imagine,  that you die today and you met Jesus, as he embraces the First Secretary, and he asks: do you want to come with us? On the other side the Adversary will assure you that you must hate him.

I belive some here could substitute the name of Comrad Matthias Rakosi with Paul VI or Cardinal Schoenborn
LOL
I don't know about the premise but the OP might be able to substitute ...The Faith
(02-17-2010, 07:26 PM)Scipio_a Wrote: I don't know about the premise but the OP might be able to substitute ...The Faith

What is OP? And why the abbreviation?
(02-17-2010, 08:42 PM)glgas Wrote:
(02-17-2010, 07:26 PM)Scipio_a Wrote: I don't know about the premise but the OP might be able to substitute ...The Faith

What is OP? And why the abbreviation?

Original Poster.  It's not name-calling or anything.

Trads will rejoice at whomever the Lord deems worthy of salvation.  Don't confuse hatred for heresy and apostasy with hatred for humanity.